Sale-poster3.jpg

Thanks for being a part of the journey, for your support and enthusiasm. When I read you amazing comments and see that fantastic projects that you make up, it fills me with inspiration and excitement to create. This is turning out to be quite the adventure. It’s been an amazing two years and I'm really looking forward to sharing new projects with you. To celebrate, we’re having a sale!

And since it also happens to be Black Friday this week, I’m holding it over for two days. So stock up on the styles you’ve been eying up and take 30% off your order of print and PDF patterns.

sale-example.jpg

To take advantage of the sale, enter 'happyanny" at the checkout to receive the discount off your order. The sale will start on Thursday Nov 28th and end at midnight on Friday Nov 29th. (Eastern Standard time)

Thanks and Happy Shopping!

1. sandra:
    Nov 28, 2013 at 01:52 PM

Hello,
    I would like to order but i do not see where i can enter happyanny when i check out :(
    can you help me out?

Nov 28, 2013 at 02:11 PM

Hi Sandra,
      When you're in the checkout, underneath the subtotal you should see "add a coupon". When you click on the text, it will allow you to type in "happyanny". That will recalculate your order total and then you can proceed in to Paypal. I've added an image to the post to illustrate the process.

2. Shar:
    Nov 28, 2013 at 06:40 PM

Thank you - this is a very generous sale! Happy Anniversary!

3. Katy:
    Nov 29, 2013 at 04:56 PM

I also cannot find a place to enter a coupon code. I read the comment above and have been all over the order page trying to find a spot where it says "add a coupon". If I order without it can you adjust the total?

1. Shar:
      Nov 29, 2013 at 05:30 PM

Katy - when you view the Shopping Cart dialog that pops up, it shows up in red type right under the Subtotal amount (before you click Check Out). Hope this helps.

Nov 29, 2013 at 08:59 PM

Hi Katy,
      If you aren't able to find the coupon box I'm happy to to adjust your total. I'll get in touch after the sale to take care of it.

4. Eleni:
    Nov 29, 2013 at 06:21 PM

Hello,
    I have tryied to add this huppyanny before checkout at the add a coupon but It says "the coupon code you added could not be found. I tried even with copy paste but nothing.
    PLease help and sorry for my bad english

5. Eleni:
    Nov 29, 2013 at 06:27 PM

Sorry,
    I just found it.

6. Laura:
    Nov 29, 2013 at 07:38 PM

I couldn't find the dialog box and my order went through without my being able to apply the coupon! :( Ugh. Is there any way that you can help? Thanks in advance!

Nov 29, 2013 at 08:58 PM

Hi Laura, sorry to hear you had trouble applying the coupon. I'll get in touch with you once the sale is over the refund you the difference from your order.

7. Katy:
    Nov 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I figured out the deal with the coupon box. I'm not sure you're aware, but the red "add a coupon" letters only appear in the small dialogue box at the time when you add an item to your cart. They do not appear when the link at the top of the page is used and you go to the cart webpage. Just an FYI in case anyone else ends up going to the cart that way.

8. caroline.nixon@btinternet.com:
    Dec 01, 2013 at 09:33 AM

Hi,Thanks for this great offer. But I'm afraid I also can't apply the coupon. I go through the whole add coupon and update thing, but the total still stays at the original