Hannah has an armhole dart, which is an unconventional dart placement that you might more often find in vintage clothing. I know you’re likely scratching your head about this one. Because of this placement, this bust adjustment tutorial may look a bit different to those you’ve seen before. These bust adjustments for the Hannah pattern will allow you to add or reduce fabric at the bust area, adjusting the dart size, all while maintaining the size of the waist and hips.
- Selecting your size
- Determining your cup size
- Determining the amount to adjust your pattern
- Full bust adjustment tutorial
- Small bust adjustment tutorial
- Adjusting your apex
- Truing your adjusted dart
Let’s get started!