* PDF patterns are delivered as a zip file and are not supported by mobile devices. You may use a computer to unpack to file and send the instructions to yourself in order to view on a mobile device.
Anouk is a loose fitting, medium length dress or tunic with optional ties that form a bow at the back for a light fit. Front and back pintucks extend from a fitted yoke with button detailing, which leads into a decorative front placket. Use striped fabric to create a chevron pattern or play around with a decorative print. Add optional three-quarter length bishop sleeves that gather into a buttoned cuff.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
PDF pattern includes...
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
- Imperial and metric conversions
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format
- Printing permission letter for copy shop
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
Instruction Booklet: 11 pages
Tiled Pattern: 43 pages
36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 76”
A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Shell Light to medium weight fabrics with a soft drape; silk, crepe, light denim or linen Contrast A Medium weight fabrics with a stripe or a print.
Contrast B Light to medium weight fabrics with crisp drape; Dupioni, cotton and cotton blends, etc...
Lining Light weight fabric, complementary with contrast B fabric; Cotton, Rayon bemberg, could also use fabric from Contrast B.