* PDF patterns are delivered as zip file and are not supported by mobile devices. You may use a computer to unpack to file and send the instructions to yourself in order to view on a mobile device.
ESTHER is a loose fitting, wide-leg pant. The front of the pant features two angled overlapping pleats and a center seam along the leg. Front slash pockets follow the angle of the pleats. This style sits at the natural waist with a straight waistband and closes with an invisible zipper and button at the center back.
Version 1: full-length trousers
Version 2: Cropped just below mid-calf
Add an optional sash to either style.
Wear it with:
The Frances Shirt
The Samara Cardigan/Robe
Looking for tips on assembling a PDF pattern? Check out this helpful post.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes...
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Pattern File Details:
- Tiled Pattern: The "Sash" is printed as a separate file so that you can print only if desired.
Pants - 46 Pages
Sash - 7 Pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page - 36” x 103” (92 cm x 262 cm)
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 x A0 pages, 1 x A2 Page
- Instruction Booklet: 16 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Mid weight fabric with high drape: Crepe, Soft Linen, Silk, Tencel, Rayon blends.