* PDF patterns are delivered as zip file and are not supported by mobile devices. You may use a computer to unpack to file and send the instructions to yourself in order to view on a mobile device.
FRANCES is a modular knit shirt and dress pattern that offers many style options, allowing you to make a collection of beautiful basics. The body silhouette ranges from a slim fitting hip-length shirt, a crop top that sits just above the natural waist, or a dress with a half circle skirt and built in side-seam pockets.
- Choose from five neckline options: crew neck, turtle neck, or a scoop neck with a high back, medium back or a low back with ties.
- Four sleeve options are also given: Cap, elbow, three-quarter, and full-length.
This pattern can be sewn on a serger or regular sewing machine. Mix and match the pattern pieces to create your own look.
Wear it with:
The Esther Pant
The Samara Cardigan/Robe
Looking for tips on assembling a PDF pattern? Check out this helpful post.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes...
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Pattern File Details:
- Tiled Pattern: Files are separated so that you can print only what is needed for your project.
Sleeve File - 8 pages
Neckbands - 4 Pages
Skirt + Neckbands - 15 Pages
Crop top Body - 8 pages
Hip length body - 12 Pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page - 36” x 80” (92 cm x 203 cm)
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
- Instruction Booklet: 14 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Light to mid-weight two-way stretch knit fabric with moderate to high drape.
At least 20% stretch.
Various knits: Jersey, bamboo, cotton, modal, silk, velour, ponte, scuba.