*This PDF zip file is not supported by mobile devices. You must download the pattern from a personal computer.
Jackie is an elegant, easy to wear, super comfortable knit dress that slips perfectly from day into night. This style is designed to be easy and quick to make without fussy closures. It features a built up neckline and shapely, figure flattering seams that lengthen and emphasize your curves. It is fitted at the waist with a full, flowing skirt. A subtle opening at the back upper bodice closes at the neckline with three small buttons and rouleau loop closures. This project uses both a serger and sewing machine. You can also make it with just a sewing machine.
Version 1: Long sleeves with hemline ending just below mid calf, approximately 32.5" (82.5 cm) down from the natural waist.
Version 2: Sleeveless with hemline ending just below the knee, approximately 26.5" (67.3 cm) down from the natural waist.
Skirt length measurements are taken from flat pattern. Finished lengths may vary due to fabric weight and stretch.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes...
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Pattern File Details:
- Tiled Pattern: 48 pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 92” (92 cm x 234 cm)
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
- Instruction Booklet: 16 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
SELF: Light to mid-weight two-way stretch knit fabric with moderate to high drape. At least 20% stretch.Various knits such as jersey, bamboo, cotton, modal, silk, velour, ponte, and scuba are suitable.