*This PDF zip file is not supported by mobile devices.
Satsuki is a simple, elegant slip on dress that can also be made as a blouse. The garment features full sleeves and has two style variations which allow you to create a loose, draped fit with a flounce front detail, or hug your waist with a sash. Flirt a little by adding peek-a-boo shoulders. This dress is easy to wear and even easier to sew!
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
PDF pattern includes...
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
- Imperial and metric conversions
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format
- Printing permission letter for copy shop
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
Instruction Booklet: 12 pages
Tiled Pattern: 36 pages
36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 67”
A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Lightweight fabrics with a soft drape: Cotton, rayon, linen, silk