*This PDF zip file is not supported by mobile devices.
Simone is a semi-fitted style featuring a contrasting placket and tab detail in which pleats extend, creating fullness. A fitted neckline opens at the front and is secured with a hook and eye. The back features a contrasting racer cut yoke. Style variations include a dress with an asymmetrical hemline as well as a tank top. The garment has a side seam zipper closure. Optional piping can be sewn along the placket and back yoke seams to add additional texture and contrast.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
PDF pattern includes...
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
- Imperial and metric conversions
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format
- Printing permission letter for copy shop
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
Instruction Booklet: 12 pages
Tiled Pattern: 31 pages
36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 59”
A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Lightweight fabric with a soft flowing drape: Cotton, rayon, linen, silk
Light to medium weight fabric: Cotton, rayon, linen, silk